Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Birthday Jennah!!!

Honestly, I did not forget about my lovely little sister's birthday. I was going to post something for her tomorrow, when it's actually July 4th in Canada. But show posted a comment, and I am happy.

So, Jen, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

I love you muchly and am looking forward to cuddling Alexis!!! Soon my dear, soon enough...

For the other readers out there, background to the next bit:

Billy Talent. I sing their praises oft, and very few people have heard of them. I still listen to their first album and know all the lyrics etc etc. I was .. enlightened to their existence and musical prowess when my parents, Jennah and Philip came to visit us in 'Oz. From this, I joined their fan club thing on the net so I would know if they ever came here, and when their next album was released. So I do know that they have another one out, that they had an e-mail out for people to show up down-town (Toronto I think) and be in the video, and that they had a special show thing they did at MySpace.com awhile ago. I'm not into all that extra crap though, so I didn't waste my self-proclaimed precious time looking for paraphenelia, but I can't wait to here their new album!!! Jennah, I'll take you up on your offer to post it down... PLEASE PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE.

Note to everyone regarding this out-of-character post. While I will not be making a habit of replying to comments unrelated to my original posts (as I feel that's what e-mail or the phone is for) it's Jennah's birthday, and I wanted to profess my love for Billy Talent.... I'll have your baby!!!!!!! Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NanNan said...

"I'll have your baby"----What?????