Monday, June 19, 2006

Sorry about this

Now I know that alot (if not all) of you have been anxiously awaiting the first pictures of my new kitchen probably alot more than the media has been awaiting the first pics of Brad and Angolina's new baby, but "I got nothin for ya man" (a Public Enemy reference for those of you playing at home).

The memory stick bit for the digital camera was left at work over the weekend and even though I did take a picture of the kitchen last night, it is stored in the internal memory of the camera. And simply put, I am not bringing that camera into work with me.... side note: I realized the memory stick was at work just before coming to work this morning, so I didn't have time to download the pics into my laptop.

So to my adoring fans, sorry.

But it does look good though. We now have overhead cupboards, and a bigger kitchen that actually looks nice as opposed to the ... other one.

Can't write much now though as I actually have heaps of work to do... Crazy eh?

1 comment:

NanNan said...

Hope you're not holding out for that four million dollars that Brangelina received for their pics- not gonna happen!!! But I would like to see it----