Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A mistake

Ever wonder if you just made a mistake... At least it's only one year. One year my friend... One year. I think it'll help to have a well-defined end point here. One year. The God's have aligned several things up to make me think that I am right. The one time I ignored my stomach. For the many of you that don't know, I trust my stomach implicitly in all matters of everything. If it feels right with a decision, I take that road. It has been right 5 out 5 times with respect to babies being born in the family. And on many other occurances too numerous to mention. But this one decision, I ignored it for some reason. I think logic and my tummy disagreed, and I followed logic....

Damn hindsight.

Damn it to the depths of the abyss.

From now on, listen to stomach. How can something that tells me to eat be wrong? Exactly....

One more year...

one (is the loneliest number...)

1.

3 comments:

kicking-and-singing said...

Alright Mike spill it. What is it exactly that you didn't listen to your instincts about?
Tam

Tuffysmom said...

What is it? What did you eat?
Oh, and by the way..thanks for the advice about my bedroom..don't tell anybody, but I like yours the best.
Love, Aunt Marsha

mikki said...

Aw, Mike... what may seem like a mistake now, may turn into the most important learning experience you've had thus far. It may even be a turning point. As for hindsight, you really want to turn your eyes back to the front, in case you fall into a nasty pot-hole :o) What was it Churchill said? Oh yeah - "If you're going through hell, keep going." There's bound to be an end sooner or later - I'll keep my fingers crossed for sooner.
Love to you!