Sunday, January 14, 2007

a few little things I like

I just thought that I would post a few spots on the net that make me laugh, or kill boredom....

This one is called PUKI. It's a Java game that you play on the net, and you kill little cuddly aliens that have taken over your ship. Simple controls, simple premise, good ol' fashioned alien killin'. What more could you want?

This one is called A4 Paper cut. It's a site showing a heap of different things this guy has done with paper. While utterly impressive, it does make you wonder if this guy simply has too much time on his hands... How do you find out you love to do this? Too bored in class one day, hmmm I think I'll make a bird in a cage out of paper. The works are really impressive though...

Another thing I like, is the "Stumble upon" toolbar. I use Firefox as my webrowser and it lets you add heaps of extra features and toolbars etc (extensions)... One of them is the stumble upon toolbar. A minute or less set up time and your ready to go... Jut hit the button and it will take you to a random web-site (criteria is selected by you during the VERY brief set-up process).
If you're not using it, I'm sorry for you.

Let's not forget the Parasite Pals Super Fun Site! Thanks to this site, Alex (4 y/o son) always washes his hands for fear of getting worms because of this video!!! It works, it's funny and I laugh!

This one's also brought a smile to my face. the "How to speak Hip Buddha"...

Well, since I'm at work, I'll only post one more link... It's an Intellivison site where you can get ald Intellivision games like Astrosmash!!! I loved that game when I was a kid..... Ah the memories...

Well I shoud run as I have real non-student work to do!

Bye bye

No comments: