Tuesday, January 23, 2007

He's a very, very lucky man


I just thought that I would mention this as it's bloody amazing!! This 41 yo old guy from southern NSW (Australia) got bitten by a shark, head first. He was diving about 30ft below the surface, and then it went dark and then he felt himself being shaken. That's about when he realized he was being eaten by a shark. This is where it gets impressive... The shark had his head, one arm, and part of his chest area in its mouth, leaving one arm "free", with which, he poked the shark in the eye! It then spat him out, and he lived with only a broken nose, and some pretty bad cuts!

Apparently his thought as he was going to the surface was that he hoped his face wasn't too disfigured to scare his son who was at the surface.

Champion.

I don't drink, but I reckon if I ever saw him in a bar or something, I'd buy him a drink.

3 comments:

NanNan said...

Yes, it is amazing!!! And your mama wants you to NOT go swimming in shark infested waters!!!! Got it??

kicking-and-singing said...

I was listening to that being talked about on a program on the discovery channel..that man was very lucy indeed.

Mike said...

Ya, and it's not too far from Bec's parent's place.... Where we go swimming on a regular basis!