Monday, October 23, 2006

The Sound of Silence...

Well, for a while I've been theatening this, but today it happens. This will be my last post for a little while... I am sick of my laptop, and I don't want to spend any more time on it than I need to ot finish my thesis. Which is going well, I have been told that I now just have to fine tune it. Which is good in some respects.. In that my 3am nights are coming to a close, and that I won't have to work as hard and long on bits. But now I will be spening more time waiting for other people to do things.

That generally makes me sad.

So to get your regular Amon fix, go to Bec's Web site, whose password I will give if you ask. All comments are sent directly to my e-mail, so you can just ask that way if you would like.

Sorry for the future silence, but someday, I will return, when I fall in love with my computer again. I know, how sad and pitiful am I....

5 comments:

kicking-and-singing said...

enjoy your time away from it Mike*H* it's all good, love you, talk soon
Tammie

NanNan said...

;(

mikki said...

You will be missed! I hope you get over your laptop aversion soon, and get back to amusing us :o)
Love,
Michelle

Funnyface said...

Say its not sooooo. Hopefully you'll be back soon.Take care of yourself,and family.

Love ya Aunt Cheryl

NanNan said...

This self-imposed boycott is making me sad--- can't you even spare us a few vowels and consonants, syllables, something-- do we have to beg for a crumb--- you started this--- it brightens my day --- AND THIS IS MAKING ME MAD!!!!!!!