Monday, October 09, 2006

Photo Album Launch!!

I know 2 posts in one day!!! But this one is to announce Bec's forray into Blogging!! And completely inspired by the Photoalbum of Jennah's (my sister) baby Alexis, Bec has begun the same thing... The link is at right, and the web-site is www.amonsdownunder.piczo.com

One catch though. It's password protected!! Mwaahahahaha!!!! So you can see nothing!!!!!

On the upside though, if you ask, you will be rewarded as long as I know who you are, and you are willing to abide by the terms and conditions. The reason there is a password is because the last thing we want is to have some freak do things with the pictures that we post there that are not called for. If you are family, friends etc, you will be given the password without a second thought. Just ask and we'll e-mail it to you.

my e-mail address is: michael_amon@hotmail.com

I get enough crap on it to not matter, but make sure you chose a good subject, might I suggest "photoalbum password" as a good one, as your mail may go to my junk-mail, and I delete things that I do not immediately recognize. Also, if you want an MP3 of the songs I have posted, just e-mail and ask me, and provide me with an e-mail address capable of receiving 5mB or smaller files.

Bec's site is under construction, and since we only have dial-up (this will change), uploading takes a while....

Cheers though guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dad said;
Mike I tried the pass word you gave me over the phone and it didn't work.
Send us an E-mail please.
I cant believe the size of my little guy. I need to see more. Hurry.
Dad

mikki said...

Yay for Bec! Tell her "Welcome to Blogdom" :o) If you don't mind, I'd like to view the album too... I'll send an e-mail, just in case you don't have me in your address book. See ya!

NanNan said...

Thanks for the improved password-- loved the pictures, especially the one of you and Alex, aka, hippies??? And there is a beautiful one of Rebecca, glowing!! Tell her thank-you, from all of us, nice to feel a little more connected !!! Will be checking in often-- love to you guys down under!!!