Monday, September 18, 2006

Nothing really..

Ever have one of those days where things feel right? Today is mine. Woke up alright, albeit a little cranky after a 3 am finish last night. Don't worry though, that is a regular thing now though. SO I woke up, hung the clothes out on the line in the midst of a beautiful day. Made a coffee, had a bit of all natural yoghurt stuff that I find quite tasty... ANd then began to write. It is here where i learned a secret to getting over writer's block, or how do I start this?

Simple is the answer I found. One word. Write.

That's is. The teacher's in school were right!! Just write. It'll fall in to place, and you can just cut-and-paste to rearrange later.

Still feeling a bit high from the Melbourne Prof's comments on my paper. Last major hurdle mostly done.

Things just feel good today.

Oddly though, I have a fairly (understatement) big night tonight, and one that I should probably feel a little nervous about, but I don't. It'll either work or it won't. Yes Mom, you know what it is, but like Marsha, no details yet. Don't want to jinx things. Anyway though, I should go, luch is awaiting in the microwave, and more writing needs to be done.

No comments: