Monday, April 28, 2008

Welcome back maybe?

I just thought that I would take the time to formally welcome back Aussies Nan to the fold. Or whatever may be left of it as it seems that Facebook has taken over. And I know that I may be jumping the gun as only one post since something like October of last year. But I am a strong believer in positive re-enforcement. So here's hoping that this is the start of a new age in my little blogging family..

That, my friends, is a little subtle hint to the rest of my links on the right. Re-enforced.

See, I'm consistent.

Gotta run.

6 comments:

NanNan said...

I'm going to try to keep this portal open--- is it all right with you if I borrow some facebook pics of your kids to brag about??

Gillian said...

Okay, I am seeing a trend and of course I don't like to consider myself a "bandwagonner" but I don't want to be the only one not continuing my blog...

Keep your eyes peeled for an update near you!
hehehe,
G.

Tuffysmom said...

I am back as well....sure hope you guys are enjoying Nova Scotia. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike...I have been checking for an update....Connie

mikki said...

Ooooooh! Sometimes I hate Blogger! I just poured out my heart in a comment for you, and Blogger lost it somewhere in cyberspace. Grrrr! Ok, I didn't actually pour out my heart... but I did try to comment. So, now - what's going on over there in the House of Amon? :)

NanNan said...

Now stop playing hard to get Michael-- spoken in firm mother voice-- you've got us back--- where are you?? in softer pleading voice,,knowing you recoil from imperatives!! love you-- in sincere soft tone!!