Thursday, April 24, 2008

Just thought I'd let you know.

The writer's strike which ended a while ago finally has repurcusions (I do not know how to spell that) for my life. New shows are on!!!

Oh Happy Day!!!

We got to watch new NCIS last night, New LOST tonight, New Grey's tonight (at least I am pretty sure of the last two). The only sad thing is that I don't yet know when Heroes will be back.

I really like that show.

Work went pretty well this week. I got things to work hopefully. Ok, they didn't get contaminated with some kind of dirty bacteria again. This is always a good thing. So I may actually get some results this week!!!

I've been really tired this week though. I don't really know why, but I fell asleep putting my son to sleep last night. And then nearly fell asleep on the couch after waking up realizing I had fallen asleep with my boy. Not good.

So I've got a Doctor's appointment for next week. It seems that I have something funny on my left upper arm. And I don't think that it's muscles. Which would be a surprise since I don't work out. I figure that I've worked this hard on my physique for the past 31 years that I don't want to wreck it by exercise.

Jeez.

What do you think I am?

Crazy?

But the arm thing's a bit of a worry of late. I should have had it checked in Australia. But I didn't. It's probably just some kind of insect that's buried it's eggs in my arm and they're just happily co-existing with me. In which case, I'm not sure I want them to leave. (Please Google "Parasite Pals" and explore, it's the site that made my son ALWAYS wash his hands after using the bathroom... silly Tapeworm!!)

Anyway though, I should really run as it's now 4:30. I will try to keep up a bit more and post things. I just hope that I finally find something worth posting.

Ha!!!

No comments: