Saturday, May 31, 2008

Secrets Revealed

Ya, it's another exciting and inventful blog post title. Man I am Mr Creativity eh? Ah well as my millions of regular readers will already know, I don't care enough. So I'm down the coast visiting my parents. It's raining pretty heavily so we're all staying in and I think that I will try to watch hockey tonight with Alex as he is favoring the Red Wings instead of the home-town favorites Penguins. Ah well, they scored first in the previous game we were watching (Detroit vs Dallas I believe it was).

Anyway though. I thought that I would address the previous post and clear up a few things. About the big experiment making me sound like I am a mad scientist. Yes, it's true, I am a mad scientist and am planning to take over the world with my madness. Mwa ha ha hahahahah !! If you can try to make that sound as evil and menacing as possible, that could only help the effect of my madness encompassing even you as I sit hear writing, subliminally entering your mind and planting thoughts of madness, my madness, in you. So thanks for your support. I'll thank you in the credits.

I can't remember if that particular experiment worked or not. But I think that that particular experiment worked... fabulously. Fabulously in that the data was beautiful, the analysis went really well in a custom made Excel spreadsheet I made to automatically calculate alot of data and decide which data to use based on minimal input from me... And fabulously in that the experiment, which takes over a month to do must be re-done. Using slightly different conditions. But the data looked so good that it was undeniably so. This questioned the re-producability of certian things, in that there are two diffferent sets of results with only a small change which shouldn't have changed things. But it did. Bugger.

But another big experiment worked just as beautiful for the reasons I already said. Except that this time, it worked reproducably. So happy day. My madness will encompass you sooner than later. ANyway. I think that I should go as I might be going to the movie tongiht as the rain looks like it may have slowed.

So cheers, and keep your eyes peeled for the subtle sings of my imminent take over. As I have planted things in your head already, you will recognize the signs before the rest of the world. SO think of yourselves as being in my inner circle.

Cheers.

4 comments:

mikki said...

I am afraid that your thoughts of madness will not be able to implant themselves in my head, as my head is currently full to the brim with my own thoughts of madness. As my thoughts of madness are older, and therefor more experienced, than your own, they will supercede any weaker thoughts of madness trying to entrench themselves. Your puny thoughts of madness will have no choice but to reverse course, crying "whee whee whee" all the way home. I appreciate your thoughts (of madness), though - they are cute. As such, I will allow your attempt to take over the world, if you can answer me this: Will there be chocolate covered donuts in your Mad Mad World?

Funnyface said...

I can't think of anyone better to take over...And yes I have to agree with mikki, chocolate is a must:o)
I sure hope to see you soon.. Would love to see your family,before they are the ones trying to take over..
Love you lots Aunt Cheryl

NanNan said...

I can definitely vouch for his madness!!! Not that he needs any vouching-- this blog IS the not so subtle nor sublimal evidence of his complete and utter madness-
Bam, Bam, BA Bam Bam!!!!

Tuffysmom said...

I don't think your madness has entered my brain at all, seeing how as I didn't understand a word of what you said. But, I do agree with Mikki..her madness probably does supercede yours...and chocolate is a necessity.
And woohoo for Alex...Detroit is my team too!!!!!!! And they won...
I think I'm in love with Osgoode..even though I can't remember his first name and have no idea what he looks like.
Talk to you later
Auntie Marsha