Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just thought that I would wish the thousands of mothers who read this blog a Happy Mother's Day!! As a husband to a mother, I'm sorry that only one day out of the year is devoted to you being the great mother that you are, but even more sorry that such a wonderful mother such as yourself got stuck with me eh!!

Ah well, if only you knew then what you know now!!

And for my own mother, thank you dearly for all the love and support that you have given me, and all your kids, over the years. We wouldn't be where we are today if it wasn't for you. And while we may still be finding our way in certain aspects, you've given us a beacon to look to and have been a pillar of strength for us in times of trouble. Thank you. If Baha'i's did the Saint thing, I'd put you up for one. Maybe even two although I know they don't do that kind of thing. You're worth it!

Love you all dearly, and I hope today gets to be a proud wearer of you smiles!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike!!
I bet you're making this a great day for Becca too....the sun is finally shining here in Yarmouth!!
Connie

NanNan said...

Just when I thought I got through the day without tears-- you made me cry!! But sweet tears full of love and pride--- thanks Mike,, I love you guys so much!!
and you are very lucky to have such a wonderful mother of your children!!

Tuffysmom said...

Thank you Mike..I am one of those thousands of mothers who read your blog.
We were in Yarmouth on the weekend as the the 10th was our anniversary. Check out my Facebook when you get a chance for a picture or two of your mother at the dance.
Love you and yours
Aunt Marsha