Monday, May 26, 2008

Doesn't it feel good?

hey there everyone, I just thought that i would drop my loyal followers a line to say hey.. Hey.

Life doesn't seem to be going too bad lately, and in fact it might be going alright. I really should be writing up a method for tomorrow morning as I have another pretty big experiment to do, but guess what!! I have the help of a lovely summer co-op student!! Honestly, she's helped me out a fair bit too. But I just couldn;t keep away and now I leave to prepare for tomorrow... Such is the life of a Post-doc...

3 comments:

NanNan said...

Nice to have some summer help!! Now get back to work!! love

Tuffysmom said...

Work really does get in the way of social life, doesn't it? I always found that to be true. But, it must be fun doing experiments..and if you enjoy your work, then it's not really work, is it?
Love your beautiful young Aunt Marsha

mikki said...

Wow - a "pretty big experiment"... Kinda makes you sound like a Mad Scientist. Cool! :)