Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Paranoid are we?

Well what can I tell you that you don't already know?
Nothing really so I'll just talk....
There's something about Tuesdays that make me want to sit and write... Maybe I should change the name of this blog to Tuesday's child or something gay like that!

Something kind of annoying happened to me the other week. Actually after I had sat and thought about it, I got pretty disappointed at this girl for being a bit stupid, arrogant, and entirely self-centered...

I had to go to this meeting that I helped instigate, it was going alright except that an incident happened where someone (more than one maybe) was made to feel pretty shitty for a petty reason which I won't explain because it has little to no relevance. So I go to the meeting, change the way it was run a little bit, and by little bit, I mean it, basically going from having a steady chair person to a rotating one which was needed because the regular chair has other commitments and was not able to make all the meetings. That's it!! That's all I had to do, steady chair person, to rotating chair person. This was done not to single anyone out as being a problem because that was not the intention, and after I had said my bit, answered a few questions, everyone there thought that it was ok and the meeting progressed nicely. Later in the evening, the girl who was the steady chair person gets there, so I repeated what I had said earlier, that the meetings would be now run on a rotating chair person system. She did not speek for the rest of the night.

Next morning, happily sleeping, the phone rings at 7am. I would like to repeat this: SEVEN BLOODY AM!! My wife is (was) sleeping, my 3 year old son is (was) sleeping, and I was sleeping. I actually thought that the phone call was important since telemarketers don't usually call that early, so I raced up to answer it. Low and behold it was the girl from last night. She then proceeds to tell me that I was wrong in who organized the meetings and then she tells me that they started because another lady called her and told her to start these meetings... Side note, me and this lady worked together to get this meeting running, something which pain-in-the-ass girl knows but somehow forgot. So I reminded her of this, after which I heard the "Oh" of someone who has just realized that they just said something stupid... Then she asks me several other questions all aimed at trying to get me to tell her that we are not happy with her and that we think she is an idiot, and we did this to teach her a lesson etc etc. None of which is true. She even agreed that the rotating chair-person was a good idea!!! So what the hell did she me at 7 AM IN THE MORNING FOR!!!!!! She had no reason to think that I was attacking her, and she agreed with everything that I had said the night before, and that morning on the phone with her...

WHAT'S YOUR BLOODY PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to go to another meeting this Thursday though, as before she arrived, I had a good time, and maybe she won't be there again.... Although I would like to tell her never to call me at 7am again.

I think that's probably enough for today though....

No comments: