Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Songs Written By Michael Amon

These are songs that were written by me. If you would like a copy of them, drop me a line and I'll see what I can do. They are Baha'i inspired, and if you would like to know a little bit about the Baha'i Faith, and if you're asking, what is the Baha'i Faith, then you really should follow the links on my page. If for no other reason then to at least know what it is and what it represents.

This one is called "O God My God" and is aBaha'i prayer put to music. Simply put, I really like this prayer.


This second one is called "Desire". Again, it is inpired by the Baha'i Faith and my limited abilities in understanding what everything means.

src='http://www.bolt.com/audio/audio_player_mp3_branded.swf?contentId=2314505&contentType=3' loop='false' quality='high' bgcolor='ffffff' width='360' height='350'>


Get music codes at Bolt.

No comments: