Monday, March 06, 2006

And Tuesday rolls in..

Hey there, just waiting for a program to install so I thought that I would drop in and say hey to all the readers... Hey.

I don't think that I have really stopped writing for a few days now, and man is it killing me...slowly but surely, I am being killed. I think I took a break last week and made a ring-tone for my cell phone, Faith No More's A Small Victory. A happy and hopefull song..

I'm about to submit a paper from my Thesis!!! Happy day for me.. It's a longish title that I'm probably not going to tell you what it is... I'll let you know when it will be out though...

Had a good weekend, saw a friend from my old Day Care!!! I don't think that I have really talked to her much, if ever, since then. She's a nice girl though, I don't know why I didn't, I guess it might be because I started school before she did, and then went to different ones up until high school. But we caught up on the weekend, I met her friend and she met my wife and son and we had a great time. Just out for supper and then a coffee. But anyway, program's installed, must write...

No comments: