Friday, November 27, 2009

I'll keep this short

Hello all, and I know that you have greatly missed me. So sorry for the long absence, but I have been pretty busy with stuff and the like...

I will keep this short, but I would like to let the blogosphere know that I will be moving back to Australia as soon as possible in February of 2010. I have accepted a job working with my old department in Sydney, Australia and I am honestly excited for this next stage. I have enjoyed working and living here in Nova Scotia for the past two years, and our time here will be remembered fondly. I will, as it should go without saying, really miss my family here, as well as the friends I'll be leaving, again.

The real-estate agents are coming by our house tomorrow and we will then decide who we wish to sell the house with, and then it will be on the market as soon as possible after that. So, if you're interested in buying a house, please let me know and I will point you to mine!

I have to run back to work, but I thought that I should at least let all my readers know this.

No comments: